Chronicles of Kessandria
• Fiend pact and Great old one pact warlocks can be of any non-good alignment. Fey pact warlocks can be of any non-lawful alignment. A warlock that violates this restriction loses access to pact boon, invocations, his mystic arcanum and pact magic class features until he atones. Invocations require a minimum warlock level to learn. Warlocks can use mystic arcanum slots to cast enhanced warlock spells known via the pact magic class feature.
• Change Eldritch master to ‘If you ever roll initiative and you have no warlock spell slots remaining from your pact magic class feature, you regain 1 spell slot’
• Eldritch blast cantrip is now a single target attack roll (adding extra d10 damage at 5th, 11th and 17th level).
• The Agonizing spear invocation allows you to add your warlock level to your damage with successful hits with Eldritch blast.
• The Lifedrinker invocation now has a minimum warlock level of 11th. In addition to its normal benefit, each time you reduce a living creature with a CR of at least half your level to 0 hit points with your pact weapon, you may cast Haste (targeting only yourself) as a bonus action at the start of your next turn. Your pact weapon maintains concentration on this spell for you. The spell automatically ends if your pact weapon is dismissed or after 1 minute, whichever occurs first.
• New invocation: Accursed blast. Prerequisite: Warlock level 5th. When you hit a creature with your eldritch blast and that creature is under the effects of a hex spell cast by you, you inflict an additional 1d6 points of necrotic damage. This damage increases to an extra 2d6 points of necrotic damage at 11th level, and an extra 3d6 points of necrotic damage at 17th level.
• New invocation: Enhanced pact magic: Prerequisite: Warlock level 7th, Pact of the tome class feature. You gain an extra spell slot to use with your pact magic class feature.
• New invocation: Improved familiar: Prerequisite: Warlock level 7th, Pact of the chain class feature. You may add your proficiency bonus to your familiars AC, attack rolls and damage rolls, as well as any saving throws or skills it is proficient in, and to the DC to save against any of its special abilities (such as poison). Its hit point maximum now equals its normal maximum or 4 times your warlock level whichever is higher. In addition, you can use a bonus action on your turn to direct your familiar to use one of its actions listed in its entry, the dodge action or the help action on its next turn.
• New invocation: Grand Grimoire: Prerequisite: Warlock level 18th pact of the tome class feature. When you select this invocation select 1 spell of each level 1-5 from your choice of one of the Bard, Druid, Sorcerer or Wizards spell list. These spells appear in your Tome of Shadows, and you add them to your list of spells known.
• New invocation: Bladebound: Prerequisite: Warlock level 18th, pact of the blade class feature. Each time you reduce a living creature with a CR of at least half your level to zero hit points with your pact weapon, you may remove one level of exhaustion. If you have no levels of exhaustion, you may instead regain one expended warlock spell slot.
• New invocation: Soul link: Prerequisite: Warlock level 18th pact of the chain class feature. When you cast a Warlock spell of 5th level or lower that requires concentration, your familiar can maintain concentration that spell for you. Your familiar must be within 30 feet of you to maintain concentration and if it ever finishes its turn outside this radius the concentration immediately ends. Your familiar can only maintain concentration on a single spell for you at once.