Chronicles of Kessandria
- Monks begin the game with three skill proficiencies instead of two.
- Monks may choose to treat attacks with unarmed strikes and attacks with monk weapons made using the martial arts class feature as attacks with finesse weapons as long as he is able to apply his Dexterity modifier to the attack and damage rolls.
- A monk regains Ki points on a short rest, as long as he has spent at least 30 minutes in meditation at some point during the previous long rest centering himself.
- At 14th level, a monk using the step of the wind ki ability gains the ability to fly for 1 round as the 14th level Eagle totem barbarian ability.
- At 18th level you gain the Mystic Adept ability: Select three ability scores and increase them each by 2. Your maximum score in these abilities is now 22. This replaces the empty body ability.
- At 19th level Monks may make 2 extra unarmed attacks as a single bonus action with their martial arts class feature, and may make 3 extra unarmed attacks with flurry of blows as a single bonus action (for 1 ki point).
- A creature that successfully saves against a stunning strike cannot be affected by it again for 24 hours.