Chronicles of Kessandria
- At 1st level, druids are proficient in Nature and two skills of choice from their list.
- Druids must maintain a neutral component to alignment. Druids who violate this alignment restriction lose access to spellcasting, wild shape and druid circle abilities until their alignment conforms to the above. Druids who wear metal armor lose access to spell casting, wild shape and druid circle abilities until they doff the armor, and for 24 hours thereafter.
- A druid in Wild Shape retains the mental ability scores (CHA, WIS, & INT), proficiencies, class features, hit dice and hit points of his normal form. The druid gains the physical ability scores (STR, DEX, & CON), size, AC, proficiencies, attacks, movement modes, speed, senses and special abilities of the wild shaped form.
- At 2nd level, druids who choose Circle of the Moon may only transform into creatures of CR 1/2 or lower. At 4th level, they may transform into creatures of CR 1 or lower, after which they may progress normally.
- A druid in Wild Shape cannot use Multi Attack if the form has the ability to do so. When a druid in such a form takes the attack action, he may only use one of the listed attacks under Multi Attack unless he also has the extra attack class feature. A character with at least 5 levels in druid ignores this restriction, and can freely use Multi Attack if the beast he wild shapes into has the ability.