Chronicles of Kessandria
- At 1st level, clerics are proficient in religion and two skills of choice from their list.
- Clerics must be within one step of their deity’s alignment. Evil clerics (or neutral clerics of evil aligned deities) inflict necrotic damage with any class feature or spell that normally inflicts radiant damage. A cleric that changes his alignment loses access to his channel divinity, domain, divine intervention and spellcasting class features until he atones, or is accepted by a new deity.
- Turn Undead is now called Turn The Unholy and works the same as the paladin class feature of the same name (see below).
- Destroy Undead is now called Destroy The Unholy and also works on fiends.
- Evil clerics and neutral clerics of evil deities exchange Turn Undead for Bolster The Unholy: As an action you present your holy symbol and speak a prayer infusing nearby undead and fiends with unholy power. Each undead or fiendish creature that can see or hear you within 30’ gains temporary hit points equal to your cleric level plus your wisdom modifier, and can dash as a bonus action for 1 minute after the bolstering takes effect.
- At 5th level evil clerics and neutral clerics of evil deities exchange Destroy Undead for Command The Unholy: As an action you present your holy symbol and speak a prayer commanding nearby undead and fiends to obey your will. Each undead or fiendish creature eligible to be affected that can see or hear you within 30’ must make a wisdom saving throw. Use the ‘destroy undead’ table to determine the maximum HD of creatures you can affect with this ability. Instead of being destroyed creatures who fail the save are dominated (as per Dominate Monster) until you use this ability again. The total combined CR of creatures you can control at any one time with this ability cannot exceed your cleric level’.