Chronicles of Kessandria
- At 1st level Barbarians gain 3 skill proficiencies instead of two.
- Change the second bullet point of the rage ability to read:
While under the effects of a rage, when you make a melee or ranged weapon attack using strength, you gain a bonus weapon damage dice on each successful attack. This extra damage increases as you gain levels in barbarian. This bonus damage dice is an extra +1d4 at 1st level, increasing to an extra +1d6 at 9th level, and then increasing to an extra +1d8 at 16th level.
- At 2nd level barbarians gain a Fighting style. You may choose from Dueling, Great Weapon fighting, Protection, Two Weapon Fighting.
- Danger sense can’t be used while you wear heavy armor.
- At 12th level you gain the Die Hard ability. You may reroll a failed check to stabilize when you are reduced to 0 hit points.
- At 19th level, Barbarians gain the Insensate Fury ability: Beginning at 19th level, you have advantage on constitution and wisdom saving throws you make while you are under the effects of your rage.
- The frenzy ability of the berserker primal path can now be used once per short rest without causing a level of exhaustion.